Unfortunately, my husband has a bad habit of walking around the house without socks or slippers. This makes me cringe, and even though I bought the shoes, I still find to walk home naked. It 's frustrating, because he knows that I hate my feet, and even though I pointed out to him does not make sense to take a bath, and then go around, no socks, because the three house cats, which are in and out all day , his feet in a hurry to finish in the dirt, simply walked to the kitchen tiles, (even if they do not sweep regularly ....... tiles with his feet!), continues to walk naked without wearing shoes I bought new.

I was still in my mother's house once when my stepfather had to cut her toenails for her. Witness this made me feel very nauseous, and there is no way that I can not imagine doing this service for me.

The very idea of ​​bare feet is just my nose wrinkles in disgust and shook my body around. For the life of me I can not understand how people enjoy foot fetishes, or can cope with foot massages. When I see a barefoot all I see are the coolest parts of the human body, with the potential to really horrible smell, the ability of fungal infections of the type, a refuge from the ugly warts and a few appendices tacos in general. In fact, personally, I will not buy or wear open-toed shoes or sandals at the end of any kind, I can see why others choose to call attention to their feet, painting nails .. .. Yuck!

My recent online read gave me a lot more about my phobia. In fact, it is much more common than I thought. Apparently, the fear of the feet is called Podophobia, or Podiaphobia Petaphelaphobia (the latter the fear of people touching the feet), and may consist of fear of not only my feet, but also with other people. In extreme cases, some sick or Podophobia Podiaphobia, can not even go into a store without shoes or stockings problems. This made me feel a bit 'better, especially because it literally afraid to walk, I found they make me cringe, but not in the same way as a spider big house would say if you touched me, in other words, no bare feet I quickly send to the roof shaking like a leaf. I think I have more than what I've seen described as a "leg-O-phobe," that is, I feel uncomfortable, irritated and even when I look at your feet.

I hate people touching my feet and I do not like to discuss the problems in the legs or feet, based on face to face. I certainly do not watch any TV documentary, legs, and not as advertising on TV where they speak of "Happy Feet", etc. I have not even found the feet of your children, bear, so when I see Mom plays with the baby's feet, may be rubbing his nose, blowing raspberries them etc, I. full twist



0 comments